1599 Geneva Bible
18 Whosoever shall fall upon that stone, shall be broken: and on whomsoever it shall fall, it will grind him to powder.
19 Then the high Priests, and the Scribes the same hour went about to lay hands on him (but they feared the people) for they perceived that he had spoken this parable against them.Read full chapter
- Luke 20:20 The last refuge that false prophets have to destroy the true Prophets, is to lay sedition, and treason to their charge.
- Luke 20:20 A fit time to take him in.
- Luke 20:20 Whom they had deceitfully hired.
- Luke 20:20 That they might take some hold in his talk and thereby forge some false accusation against him.
- Luke 20:20 To put him to death.