Disciples’ Literal New Testament
To Now Do Otherwise Is To Trample Underfoot The Son of God
26 For while[a] we are willfully[b] sinning[c] after the receiving of the knowledge of the truth, a sacrifice no longer remains[d] for sins, 27 but some fearful expectation[e] of judgment and a zeal of fire going to consume the adversaries. 28 Anyone having set-aside[f] the Law of Moses dies without compassions upon the testimony of two or three witnesses.Read full chapter
- Hebrews 10:26 That is, if.
- Hebrews 10:26 Or, willingly, deliberately, by our own choice.
- Hebrews 10:26 The kind of sinning in view is seen in v 29.
- Hebrews 10:26 If Christ’s sacrifice is rejected, there is no other that can be made that will satisfy God’s wrath upon our sin.
- Hebrews 10:27 Or, reception.
- Hebrews 10:28 Or, rejected.