Disciples’ Literal New Testament
The Son Is The Preeminent Head of All Creation, Because He Created All Things
15 ... Who is the image[a] of the invisible God, the firstborn[b] of [c] all creation[d], 16 because all things were created by[e] Him in the heavens and on the earth, the visible things and the invisible things— whether thrones or lordships or rulers or authorities. All things have been created through Him and for Him. 17 And He Himself is before all things, and all things have existence[f] in Him.Read full chapter
- Colossians 1:15 Or, likeness, form. That is, the visible expression; or, the personal eternal likeness.
- Colossians 1:15 That is, the one having first status, holding first place; the preeminent one.
- Colossians 1:15 That is, before; or, in-relation-to.
- Colossians 1:15 Or, every created thing.
- Colossians 1:16 Or, in, in relation to.
- Colossians 1:17 Or, hold-together.