2 Corinthians 11:28-30
New English Translation
28 Apart from other things,[a] there is the daily pressure on me of my anxious concern[b] for all the churches. 29 Who is weak, and I am not weak? Who is led into sin,[c] and I do not burn with indignation? 30 If I must boast,[d] I will boast about the things that show my weakness.[e]Read full chapter
- 2 Corinthians 11:28 sn Apart from other things. Paul refers here either (1) to the external sufferings just mentioned, or (2) he refers to other things he has left unmentioned.
- 2 Corinthians 11:28 tn “Anxious concern,” so translated in L&N 25.224.
- 2 Corinthians 11:29 tn Or “who is caused to stumble.”
- 2 Corinthians 11:30 tn Grk “If boasting is necessary.”
- 2 Corinthians 11:30 tn Or “about the things related to my weakness.”